Visual Designer (Part Time / Contract)
Clyde Golden is seeking a Visual Designer to help with a mix of client work and external marketing at our boutique creative agency in Ballard. The position is part-time.
Billable visual design work, e.g. websites, landing pages, in-app messages, emails, presentation decks.
- Helping our agency tell its story and grow via content marketing, social media, email newsletters, networking, etc.
- You’re smart, diligent, and open-minded.
- You've always been good at creating content.
- You have respect for your craft.
- You’re able to support your ideas in writing.
- You’re entrepreneurial and like working with clients.
- You’d love to join a small creative agency in Ballard.
- Visual Design background
- A strong foundation in typography, color, layout and design.
- Understanding of responsive design, UI patterns, mobile best practices.
- Able to discuss HTML & CSS concepts. Being able to communicate how comps translate to code is a huge plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and other industry standard layout tools.
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual communication skills, preferably across a range of media including online, mobile, and print.
- Able to commute to Ballard at least twice a week.
- This position is 8-10 hours per week, potentially growing to full-time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. You’d work both remotely and on-site, with occasional off-site client or networking event visits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
(Posted May 16, 2018)